The goal of this site is to share my experience with numerical libraries: how to compile and use them in practical work from C++. Some problems are that many numerical libraries are written in Fortran and they require
make to compile them. This brings practical difficulties especially for users of MS Visual Studio. On my site, you will find examples on how to solve these problems. A good starting point is Index.
When I try something, first I post small comments to my blog at http://blog.rudnyi.ru. You may want to check it for the latest development.
Feel free to leave your comments and questions directly on this site or please use the discussion group
По-русски можно использовать
Menu on the top:
- Index: Links to texts organized as a content of the book;
- Code: Links to code;
- Libraries: Links organized accoring to the libraries names alphabetically;
- Links: Useful links to other resources.
- Recent posts: The latest texts (also use the RSS feed to track them);
- Archives: The texts in the reverse chronological order;
- Categories: Like chapters in a book (the texts will be given in the reverse chronological order though);
- Tags: Keywords
Please also use Search.